These are the conditions of sale among people wishing to buy through sweekh, referred to as “customers”.
– Customer order consists of products that are part of the online catalog created by Sweekh Company.
– The request can only be registered on the site if the user has clearly identified himself, and to do so, the customer is invited to identify himself by stating his name, first name, valid email address, mailing address, and phone number.
Any request deserves to accept the prices and description of the products available for sale. Orders are payable only in Euros, including all taxes. Sweekh undertakes to fulfill the orders received within the limits of the inventories of available products. The sales dates listed on the website are the actual dates in the region in which the company’s head office is located in France.
In verifying the customer’s order on the sweekh website, the customer acknowledges that he had previously read and accepted without reservation the current terms of sale on the date of his order, and unless there is evidence to the contrary, the data recorded by the seller is evidence of all transactions. Availability
– Product offers and company prices are valid as long as they are visible on the site.
– In the event that the product stops after placing the customer’s request, sweekh will notify the customer by e-mail as soon as possible, and the customer’s request will be canceled or changed if he so desires, or the delivery period will be extended after communicating with the main supplier to determine the new delivery date if approved. Customer on it.
Availability information provided at the time of ordering is only given as an indicator because products are reserved only after the order has been paid, thus you can see orders awaiting late payment after order registration and stock of ordered products or modified or zeroed products. sweekh by contacting the supplier to know the delivery time of the ordered product, and will notify the customer immediately.
– When the order is delivered to the customer, the customer must verify its contents and pledge, in case of apparent non-compliance with the request, to notify the company by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, as soon as possible.
– When a post office worker presents a package that has deteriorated, the customer must reject it.
• Sale price and method of payment Prices are shown on sweekh in EUR, inclusive of all taxes.
– Sweekh reserves the right to change the price of the items at any time.
– Any fees may be charged based on the rates in effect at the time of application registration.
– Items are paid online via bank card, or Paypal, and accepted bank cards are: Blue Card, Visa, Eurocard, Master Card, American Express.
– Sweekh company makes every effort to ensure the confidentiality and security of the data that is transmitted over the Internet, so that the transaction is executed and secured, and sweekh also uses a secure payment module such as SSL (Secure Socket Layer), all data exchanged on the Internet is encrypted, and the payment is completely secure.
• Satisfied or refundable
– Error in the order: In the event that there is an error in the form or element in preparing the order, sweekh agrees to exchange this item, and sweekh will bear the costs of return and return shipping, provided that the company is notified on the special email (email@example.com) for a maximum period 7 days from the date of receiving the order.
– Return due to the customer: the customer has a legal withdrawal period of 14 days free of charge from the date of receiving the items, in the event that the item does not like the customer and is not satisfied with it.
– No return will be accepted if the returned products were visibly worn, damaged or deteriorated, making the product unsuitable for resale, and if the return is refused by sweekh, the items will be returned to the customer at sweekh account without the customer being able From claiming a refund or any compensation.
In the event that sweekh company refunds the amount to the customer, this will be done through the balance to the customer’s bank account within a maximum of 14 days from the date of notification of the refund, however, sweekh may postpone payment of costs until the assets (items) are recovered.
– Sweekh undertakes together with each manufacturer, to renew or replace any item with hidden defects or quality problems during the normal use of the product, as part of the legal one-year warranty, and any request for return must be announced by email at the address: sweekh @ sweekh.com, and accordingly, the procedures that sweekh will take to make the customer satisfied with the item will be determined.
– Fees for returning, exchanging or any product maintenance are the responsibility of Sweekh, and will not be covered by the warranty unless the item is accompanied by a warranty card or a copy of the purchase invoice available in the customer’s account. In general, the warranty covers manufacturing defects that occurred during the normal use of the product, and this excludes the following:
Damage caused by abnormal or incompatible use of the products. Damage caused by unauthorized repairer’s intervention,
Damage due to an external cause to the product (accident, shock, etc.). It should be noted that the manufacturer’s warranty period may vary depending on the brand. The extent of product warranty is detailed in the warranty certificate accompanying each product.
the responsibility The offered products comply with the current French legislation. The customer cannot be held responsible for non-compliance with the laws of the country in which the products are delivered. The customer returns to the local authorities reviewing the possibility of importing or using the products or services that the customer is considering requesting.
Verified reviews Buying a customer gives him the opportunity to give his opinion on sweekh. Also, sweekh can send questionnaires to the customer by verification notices or by email after purchase. All notices submitted by the customer are monitored and managed by the marketing team, once the comments violate the law and ethics (abusive ads, defamatory comments, insults, comments out of context …) sweekh reserves the right to refuse or amend the relevant notice.